In this post, I am going to post some useful questions and answer related to Salesforce Lightning environment.
- What are the type of events into Salesforce Lightning component
- What is the basic difference between Application Event and Component Event
- The major difference between application and component event is that component event is used in child to parent components and application event can be used through out the application.
- Which interface need to implement so that you can use lightning component as quick action.
- Which interface need to implement so that you can use lightning component as Tab like custom object and VF page.
- Can we use Lightning Component into VF page? If yes how?
- Yes, using lightning out functionality of salesforce lightning component.
- For more details see Here
- How can we call child component controller method from the parent component controller method?
- Yes, we can call using aura methods.
- Salesforce Document
- What are the different Lightning component bundles?
- More Info Here(Salesforce Document)
- What is the use of Document and Rendrer in lightning component?
- Document: – A description, sample code, and one or multiple references to example components
- Client-side renderer to override default rendering for a component.
- How to ensure FLS while working with Lightning Component?
- Lightning Data Services already ensures Field Level Security and we can also use into the Apex using isAccessible, isCreateable, isDeleteable, isCreateable and etc methods of Schema class.
- Why we should go for Lightning Component instead of VF pages?
- See Here
- many more to go…
Happy reading and All the Best 🙂
I will keep updating the questions and answers.
Sharing is caring 🙂