In this video, we are going to learn how to export the Notes, Attachments, and Files from Salesforce Org to your Local machine.
Why extract data from Salesforce?
- To backup your data.
- So you can integrate with a third-party system.
- You need the data in spreadsheet format for reporting purposes.
Files in Salesforce
Export Required Data
To Export the data we need to follow the below steps.
- Login to Salesforce Application
- For Classic, Navigate to Setup -> Data Management -> Data Export
- For Lightning, Navigate to Setup -> Data -> Data Export
- Now, click on “Export Now” button
- Refer below image for reference
- Now Select the all the objects For this tutorials ( Notes & Content )
You will receive an email once the export is ready
Click on download
Once you have downloaded the zip file. Open the file and you will see the content like below.
Thanks for reading #AwesomeAdmin