Wrapper Class in Salesforce
- A wrapper or container class is a class, a data structure that contains different objects or collections of objects as its members.
- A wrapper class is a custom object defined by a programmer wherein he defines the wrapper class properties.
- For Example, Custom Object have fields and fields have different data types similarly we have custom variables in ApexClass
Wrapper Class Use Case in LWC
- Display the list of Open Cases in the form of DataTable.
- Let the user have the ability to select multiple cases at a time.
- Have a button called “Close Selected Cases”
- Once the user clicks on the button it should close all the selected cases
Thanks for reading #Salesforce #Developers #Trailblazers