We have completed the session #3 of our #Mulesoft For Beginners Series and below are the topics that we have covered.
- MULE 4 – MESSAGE STRUCTURE
- Introduction to Anypoint Studio
- Mule 4 Project Structure
- Introduction to Flow, Sub-flow, and a Private Flow
- HTTP – Listener
- Set Payload
- Building a Simple RESTful API – Hands-on
- Debugging an Application in Anypoint
- Studio – Hands-on
If you have missed the session, here is the Session recording for you all.
Here is the assignment for Session #3, Please try to submit this before October 24th, 2020.
You can get all details about the series here – https://www.sfdcpanther.com/mulesoft-training-for-absolute-beginners/
You will get All the recording on MuleSoft-TechZone YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCA2pYQqFvUJnIewJpwmPyA
Join Our Telegram Channel – https://telegram.dog/MulesoftForAB
Thanks for reading 🙂 Sharing is Caring 😉 #KeepLearning #KeepSharing