Dear #Muleys #Trailblazers,
We have a great news for all of you who are new to Mulesoft, are student and wanted to learn mulesoft or any professional who is eager to learn mulesoft. We are coming up with 13 session series which is of approx 26 hours.
Most importantly it’s a project-oriented training where you will get an Assignment on a daily basis and you will also get a complete project at the end of this training.
Click below to button to RSVP.
Find the course content below
Day 1 – Effort: 2hrs
- Introduction-MuleSoft (Mule 4) –
- What Is MuleSoft?
- What is an API?
- What is the API-led Connectivity approach?
- What is the Anypoint Platform?
- What is API Specification & Design Center?
- Walk Through to a Web-Site
- MuleSoft 3D
Day 2 – Effort: 2hrs
Part 2 – Design:
- Create API Spec using RAML – Hands-On
- Create API Spec using RAMLfor Multiple Resources
- Using !include, types and type in RAML –
- Publish API specification to Exchange
Part 3-Developing API’s
Day 3 – Effort: 2hrs
- MULE 4 – MESSAGE STRUCTURE
- Introduction to Anypoint Studio
- Mule 4 Project Structure
- Introduction to Flow, Sub-flow, and a Private Flow
CONNECTORS – Part 1
- HTTP – Listener
- Set Payload
- Building a Simple RESTful API – Hands-on
- Debugging an Application in Anypoint
- Studio – Hands-on
Day 4 – Effort: 2hrs
CONNECTORS- Part 2 :
- Flow – Reference – Hands-On
- Attributes and Variables
- SET VARIABLE and Attributes – Hands-On
- TRANSFORM MESSAGE
- SCOPE OF ATTRIBUTES , PAYLOAD AND VARIABLES- Hands-On
- CONFIGURATION PROPERTIES
Day 5 – Effort: 2hrs
- DATAWEAVE – 2.0
- DATAWEAVE – THE POWER OF PREVIEW FEATURE
- UNDERSTANDING ARRAY AND OBJECT
- TRANSFORMING ONE DATA TYPE TO OTHER
- MAP AND MAP OBJECT
- DATAWEAVE IN OTHER COMPONENTS
- DATAWEAVE – INPUT OUTPUT MAPPING
- DATAWEAVE – FUNCTIONS
Day 6/7 – Effort: 2hrs + 2hrs = 4hrs
CONNECTORS- Part 3:
- Choice Router
- SCATTER – GATHER
- HTTP REQUEST
- Connecting AWS Services – Hands-On
- Connecting Salesforce – Hands-On
Day 8 – Effort: 2hrs
- Error Handling
- Introduction to ERROR HANDLING in Mule 4
- IDENTIFYING ERROR TYPES
- On Error Propagate , On Error Continue , Raise Error , Try Block
- 3 RULES TO UNDERSTAND ERROR HANDLING
Day 9/10 – Effort: 2hrs + 2hrs = 4 hrs
CONNECTORS- Part 4:
- Batch Processing
- UNTIL-SUCCESSFUL – Hands-On
- SEND EMAIL VIA GMAIL
- Introduction to MUNITS
- Munit Test Recorder
Day 11/12 – Effort: 2hrs+2hrs = 4hrs
Part 3 – Deployment :
- DEPLOYMENT TYPES
- CLOUDHUB DEPLOYMENT
- CLOUDHUB DEPLOYMENT VIA ANYPOINT STUDIO
- CLOUDHUB DEPLOYMENT VIA ANYPOINT PLATFORM
- ON-PREM DEPLOYMENT
- ON-PREM DEPLOYMENT VIA APPS FOLDER
- ON-PREM DEPLOYMENT VIA RUNTIME MANAGER
Day 13 – Effort: 2hrs
Part 4 – Managing:
- API MANAGER
- APPLY POLICIES WITHOUT CREATING PROXY APIS
- APPLY POLICIES BY CREATING PROXY APIS
- APPLY POLICIES – Hands-On
Final Project / Miscellaneous topics/Best Practices on Last Day
Speaker – Sravan Lingam
“MuleSoft Ambassador || MuleMeetup Leader Hyderabad || ALL Certified Mulesoft Developer & Architect || Technical Writer || Corporate Trainer & Speaker”— Sravan Lingam
Question – When this course is starting?
Answer – Starting from First Week of October, occurring every Saturday 5:00PM IST – 7:00 PM IST. There might be some buffer for Q&A.
Question – Is this paid training?
Answer – No. This training 100% free.
Question – Is this course of Students?
Answer – Yes, this course is mainly designed for students
Question – Is this course is for Professionals who are willing to learn Mulesoft?
Answer – Yes, you are most welcome.
Question – Is this course of experienced Mulesoft professionals?
Answers – We are sorry, the course is mainly designed for absolute beginners. however, you are welcome to attend the classes. We will request you not to ask questions which are advanced level.
Question – Will these sessions be recorded?
Answer – Yes, these sessions will be recorded and posted over MuleSoft-TechZone YouTube channel
If you have questions please feel free to contact us. Please help us to spread to the world so that we can get more & more students.