We have started the MuleSoft series for absolute beginner. We have completed the first session. We have covered the below topics.
- What is Mulesoft?
- What is API?
- What is WebService?
- What is API-Led Connectivity?
- When to use mulesoft
Here is the Video for the first session
We will also provide the assignment for each session and below is the assignment for the first session.
Session 1 :
Oct 3rd – 2020:
Task for the day:
Answer the Following :
1) What is MuleSoft , explain in general terms not exceeding 5lines. No google
2) What is an API, explain in general terms not exceeding 5lines. No google
3) How are APIs classified according to API Led Connectivity? Name the three
4) What APIs cannot be shared with client/customers.
5) What APIS can be shared with the client/customer.
6) Which APIs in API led connectivity approach has RAW and original Data.
7) If possible can you frame one example for API led Connectivity Approach
Submit your assignment here
Keep Sharing 🙂 Keep Learning 🙂
Join our Telegram Group for Here – https://telegram.dog/MulesoftForAB