- What is Salesforce Analytics?
- How Salesforce analytics help to explore the data among the large volume of data.
- Sign up for the Salesforce Enabled Developer Org.
- Introduction to analytics studio and Einstein discovery.
- Brief Introduction to Apps, Dashboards, lenses, and Datasets.
What is Salesforce Analytics?
- For years, millions of Salesforce users have leveraged out of the box operational reports and dashboards to quickly look up their data.
- However, with the amount of customer data volume growing exponentially every day, exploring data manually has become a bigger challenge, and analytics has become more important than ever before
- To address this challenge, today we are announcing the launch of Einstein Analytics so millions of CRM users will be able to utilize advanced analytics powered by artificial intelligence (AI)
How Salesforce analytics help to explore the data among the large volume of data:-
- It is impossible for anyone to spot every trend, understand every correlation or test every hypothesis by manual data exploration alone. To address this challenge, Einstein Analytics is launched by salesforce which works with millions of CRM users will be able to utilize advanced analytics powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Now companies have a way to empower their sales reps, service agents, marketers and analysts with the insights they need to make every customer interaction smarter, without having to build mathematical models, write algorithms or ask an expert for help.
Sign up for the Salesforce Einstein Enabled Developer Org: –
You can sign up for special developer Org which already has Einstein enabled from the below link
Introduction to analytics studio and Einstein discovery.
These are special playgrounds where we can create App, Dashboards, Lenses, and Datasets. We will use studio throughout the tutorial series.
Introduction to Apps, Dashboards, lenses, and Datasets: –
Apps: – An app in Salesforce Analytics is a container which contains dashboards, lenses, and datasets. A user can see all the details at a single place with the help of Analytica apps.
Dashboards: – In Analytics we explore/visualize the data through dashboards. OR we can say that dashboards are the collections of the widgets which brings the KPI in life.
Lens: – You create lenses to get the views you want from a dataset’s data. They’re the visual tool you use to explore data, and they’re the building blocks for dashboards.
Dataset: – Datasets are the source data that we want to explore or analyze. Lenses and dashboards are built on datasets and optimized for interactive exploration.
Thanks for reading 🙂 Sharing is caring 😉
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact me or you can write me @ my twitter handle cloudyamit