I would recommend you to read the release notes rather than giving the exam with the help of the Q&A because reading the release notes will give you more knowledge and you can learn a lot.
Below are some key topics which you can go through before attempting the release exam.
- Go through with the release notes. Here is the link for the same.
- Campaign Management and Campaign path with the Process. Refer this link.
- The concept of Opportunity Split in Salesforce. Also, refer this and this link.
- Files: Managing Library Membership, File Preview on the Go, Using Quip with Salesforce. Refer this Link.
- Custom Lightning Theme. Refer this Link.
- Case Management. Refer the Link here.
- Opportunity Management. Refer this Link.
- Reports and Dashboards: Lightning Experience. Refer this Link.
- Lightning Knowledge.
Go through with the above topics and then attempt the Exam.
All the best 🙂