Welcome back & in this post we going to discuss the exciting features that are on their way in next Salesforce Release which is #Supper20. So let’s exploring the features one by one.
#1 – Salesforce Einstein Analytics
For Salesforce Einstein Analytics, we have below features.
- Target Connection for Amazon S3
- New Data Preparation tool : Navigate to Analytics -> Analytics -> Settings and then enable the feature
- Template Gallery
- Model Manager
- Explore multiple DataSet using a single lens.
- Live Connections ( Snowflake direct connector )
- “Manage Analytics Private Assets” a brand new Permission for “Einstein Analytics Platform Admin” permission set which enables to access the private assets that are inside Private Apps
#2 – Flow & Process Builders
- Now, after #Summer20 flow can execute in before save operations( before insert/update) that means if we have some logic which needs to be performed before a record gets saved into the Database we can use Flow and reduce the use of ApexTriggers
- Now, flow can be executed whenever there is any platform event occurs into Salesforce ORG.
- Create a Custom ReportType using Flow as Object and then track the activities of all automation.
Report on Flow Objet.
#3 – Reports & Dashboards
After #Summer20, we can send the attachment while scheduling the Report/Dashboards from Salesforce Lightning.
Navigate to Report & Dashboard Setting & Enable “Let users attach reports as files to report subscription emails in Lightning Experience” Setting
#4- Record Page Settings
Navigate to Setup -> Record Page Settings -> Enable Dynamic form & Split view.
- Dynamic forms for Custom Object: – Now we can put the filters for a field and can place the field anywhere in the app builder page without modifying the layout. It also improves the rendering.
#5 – New Standard Objects for Salesforce CPQ
We have got 3 standard objects which are related to Salesforce CPQ product and were part of the Managed package. After Summer20 these will be the standard object.
#6 – In-App Guidance
#7 – Email Address Internationalization ( EAI )
#8 – Federation Id is case sensitive now.
#9 – Split View on Opportunities, Accounts & Contacts
Go to Opportunities Tab, Click on table view and then select Split View. Refer Screenshot.
Refer Screenshot for Accounts
#10 – More Features are coming soon….. Stay tuned with Us.
KeepBlazing, KeepLearning. Sharing is Caring 🙂